This course is styled for those seeking to use mobile device technology in their everyday operations. Here is a bit of homework for you to start out with.
Rollover and follow the links below:
- Consider this article by Harold Jarche “some blame the management, some the employees;
and everybody knows it’s the Industrial Disease” – Dire Straits
- View this post by Martin Smith on iATN, note the photo annotation
- Explain Everything Essentials
- Who are the 28%?
- “Frontline” “Generation Like” Video
- Society today…they always have their heads down texting or reading…
- So, how does Drop Box work?
- What about on-line photo sharing?
- Is your resumé online? Should it be?
- Twitter? You’re kidding right? “affirm the scary exhilaration of ceding control, stepping out just ahead of what you already know—in short, being willing to learn”
After the essentials are discussed we’ll use the tools to create a body of work that you can use after you walk out the door:
- PLN (personal learning network) by Dr. Alec Couros
- Instructional Support
- Business Promotion
- Have you considered “social marketing”?
- www.jcurtis.org will be the ‘home base’ for all supporting materials. To be updated after the class to reflect the work done.
Other supporting materials (a partial list):